You can refer back to the 30 questions and original writing challenge post HERE.
DAY 5: Put your music on shuffle and post the first 10 songs
Ohhh how I LOVE music! I listen to it 24/7 and listen to ALL kinds! I wondered how to do this so what I will do is go through my 10 most recent SPOTIFY playlists, hit random and then write the song here. If you aren’t on Spotify I highly recommend it. I freaking LOVE that app! I am on it as “FitMomSteph” … Hahaha! It was my original account a million years ago before RunTriMom even exist. So if you want to find the full playlists, you can head over there!
- From Playlist “Wildly Qualified” I Like It, I Love It — Tim McGraw
- From Playlist “Wild and Free” (My current FAV playlist!!!) Road Less Traveled — Lauren Alaina
- From Playlist “Summer Nights” Crash Into Me — Dave Matthews
- From Playlist “Lion’s Gate” (A Yoga/Meditation class I taught) Diamonds in the Sun — Girish
- From Playlist “RUN” Bang Bang — Jessie J
- From Playlist “Summer Meditation 2017” Oceans Away — Gavin Mikhail
- From Playlist “Summer of 17” The One — The Chainsmokers
- From Playlist “Summer Lovin 2017” Heroes — Alesso
- From Playlist “Don’t Stop Believin” Free Fallin — Tom Petty
- From Playlist “Dream Big” Lose Yourself — Eminem
- From Playlist “Spring Training” I Really Like You — Carly Rae Jepson
I accidentally did one extra because I was having fun, hahaha! That was LEGIT completely random but fun to see! Hahaha! So there you go! A little sneak peek into my music and playlist names! Put YOUR music on random and list the FIRST song that comes up in the comments!
If you like what you just read, leave me a comment and let me know or share with your friends.