You can refer back to the 30 questions and original writing challenge post HERE
Day 22: 10 things you would tell your 16 year old self
- Your life is not planned out for you. It may look like it is. It may feel like it is. It will feel this for many many years, but your life will not be textbook and what you envision it right now.
- This is ok. It is ok to not have a plan. Plan A never works out. Keep having faith and showing up. You will get to where you need to be at the right time.
- You are so worth everything sweet girl. You are not the sexualization you feel. Your worth is not determined by your virginity. Period the end.
- Travel. Your eyes will be opened and you will learn more through travel than through textbook. But read. Everything you can get your hands on. Read and Travel. For always.
- You have a unique ability to follow your heart. Keep that always. In a world that is full of logic, keep the mystical and wonder of your heart open and follow every curiosity it desires.
- You are stronger than your lows. Stay humble in the highs. There will be both.
- Stay active. Always fall back on being fit and healthy. You will meet more people and have more adventures throughout life. Take care of your body and it will take care of you.
- Smile more than you cry. You will let people go in life that no longer align with you. That is ok. Let it make you better and not bitter.
- Live a life you will remember. Only some memories matter. So make good ones.
- Don’t let the world make you hard. Stay soft. It will try to break you. Men will hurt you. Women will betray you. Let it go. Hold fast to the good and release the bad.
If you like what you just read, leave me a comment and let me know or share with your friends.