I am going to make lists of all my favorites this holiday season in different categories from books to meditation supplies to supplements I take daily! I will compile everything into a list HERE for reference and talk more specifically to each item in the dedicated post.
Today we explore….
5 Meditation Must Haves!
I get asked ALL.The.Time. about what I use when I Meditate so here are some of the things I use for my daily Meditation.
1. Sonia Choquette…The Answer is Simple Oracle Cards.
These are my FAVORITE Oracle Cards. They aren’t religious, they are just fun and have great messages. I draw a card and use it as my morning inspiration!
2. Basic Tea Light Candles. I love lighting one of these for my meditation and then blowing it out at the end as an act of letting go. When I get really ambitious on full moons and such, I meditate until the candle burns out itself. I like to meditate early morning so often time this is the only light I have and I love the dancing flames.
3. Oils!!! I ALWAYS use an essential oil. I don’t sell Doterra but that is the brand I use and I buy them off of Amazon. (Please nobody rip my head off for that and not buying from a distributer, I have had great experiences and it’s faster for me and just as cheap in my experience)
I could go on and on but these are my two favorite combos.
Peppermint and Lavender … I mix these with some fractionated coconut oil in a roller ball and love to use this on my neck, shoulders and heart. I also use this on my kids chest at night to soothe before bed.
Cheer and Citrus Bliss … I mix these with some fractionated coconut oil in a roller ball and use this on my wrists and behind my ears. I use this one as my “perfume” and keep a roller ball on me all day!
4. A Hugger Mugger Yoga Mat. I have been using this brand for almost a decade and won’t practice with anything else. You don’t need a big space to meditate! I have a yoga mat laid out and that is my “sacred space” where I meditate! Easy!
5. STONES! I use Rose Quartz and a Moonstone daily to Meditate with.
Rose Quartz is for your heart chakra and is a powerful love, healing and softening stone.
Moonstone carries a deep feminine energy with it.
All my favorites can be found HERE once again!
If you have a favorite Meditation item, add it into the comment section!
If you like what you just read, leave me a comment and let me know or share with your friends.