Some clear themes have been on my mind this year. Ha! I know only 5 days but a LOT has gone down in 5 days. I always used to joke with a friend that there is never a dull moment in my life … and 2017 is shaping up to JUST THAT!
So these are just some thoughts of randomness that I wanted to write down:
- Do NOT ever EVER ever give up. The moment you are about to quit is usually the moment right before the miracle happens.
- Make a plan. Write it down. Work on it every.damn.day.
- The dream is free but the hustle is sold separate. Sometimes we don’t know HOW to hustle or what it is supposed to look like. We may have the dream but have NO freaking idea how to get there. That is when we just keep showing up. Doing the little things daily. A lot of little things will eventually lead to big things. Keep the dream and the vision. But keep grinding. At the end of each day look back and know you did what you needed to do and then sleep soundly.
- Sometimes a 20 minute phone call can make all the difference in the world. Let the ones you love…like REALLY love know that you care and love them. There will be many people who come and go in your life. MANY. But there are a select few that will stand firm. You know in your bones the ones that are there for life. Do everything you can to make those ones feel loved and cherished. Apologize when needed. Hold them tight. They are the few who care and aren’t just curious. Hold tight the ones you love. You truly NEVER know what tomorrow can bring or how long you have left to show and tell your love.
- Life is too damn short to care what people think. In the end, everyone is going to have an opinion on what you do or say. Some stronger than others. Being strong is knowing what is best for your life and taking the course of action that YOU need to do. No matter how it looks to anyone else. You have to follow your heart if you want to find happiness in this life.
- Stopping wondering if you are WORTH IT …. and …. start ACTING like you are because YOU ARE WORTH IT.
- Truth is what you believe in. Faith is having a reason.
- Own all the parts of yourself. The beautiful and the messy. They are what make you beautiful.
- Love will always win. Even if you have your heart broken. Love will always win in the end.
- The power of “what if” … opens the door for the miracles to happen. Sometimes faith is simply saying, What if …. (such and such) happens …. Opening yourself up to the possibilities is the first step to the next great step of life.
- Broken hearts always mend. Time heals all.
That is really all I have for today. I just wanted to write down some thoughts I have been having.